The White House Mole in the 9/11 Commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The White House Mole in the 9/11 Commission

9/11 Commission co-chairs Tom Kean and Lee Hamilton hired former Condoleezza Rice aide Philip Zelikow to be executive director, Zelikow failed to tell them about his role helping Rice set up President George W. Bush's National Security Council in early 2001  and that he was "instrumental" in demoting Richard Clarke, the onetime White House counterterrorism czar who was fixated on the threat from Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda

Book charges Zelikow may have interfered with the 9/11 commission's report.

FBI Documents Suggest 9/11 Commission Altered Findings to Cover-Up Saudi Role

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The response I will get is predictable but I still thought it was useful to point out what occurred.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm not really impressed.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

it is normal that such commissions are rigged... their purpose is not to "accuse" the ones who put them into the position to investigate, but to absolve them... and satisfy the interest of the public, to finally close the "issue" and make the transition to next big issue smoother via portending that someone is doing some actual investigative work.

"commisions" work as well in democracy as they do in communism...
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
        X