No announcement yet.

Which is the better computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The system I just bought (cyberpower.com):

POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts Power Supplies (CoolerMaster Unit 600 Watts eXtreme Power - SLI Supports)

CPU: (Sckt775)Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 CPU @ 3.0GHz 1333FSB 6MB L2 Cache 64-bit

CD: 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER

CD2: 16X DVD ROM

FLOPPY: 1.44 MB FLOPPY DRIVE

FLASHMEDIA: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer

FAN: INTEL LGA775 CERTIFIED CPU FAN & HEATSINK

HDD: Single Hard Drive (250GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8MB Cache 7200RPM HDD

MOTHERBOARD: Asus P5N-E nForce 650i SLI Chipset LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2 Mainboard

MEMORY: (Req.DDR2 MainBoard) 3GB (3x1GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Corsair)

NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition w/ Service Pack 2

SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS 24/7 LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

USB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports

VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 16X PCI Express (EVGA Powered by NVIDIA [+5])
      Grand total of ~$1150. No monitor, obviously. They have various deals.

I'm enjoying it so far.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
      X