What Happened to Sava?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to Sava?

I was always entertained by his posts, but it looks like he's been gone for some months.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

I think he got sober, and serious, and is doing school things more now, so no time for Poly...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Very impressive that he never posted a "leaving forever" thread. I hope he's doing well.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The best leaving forever threads are the "leaving forever; will see you after lunch" type. That is true CG style.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Fortunately, this is not CG, and 'true CG style' is not revered as a positive thing by most of the posters here
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

What Happened to Sava?

He made the all too common mistake of going for Stealth. A total waste of time if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              The best leaving forever threads are the "leaving forever; will see you after lunch" type. That is true CG style.
              I'm more impressed by Siro's OMG-I've-Eaten-Fungus! tread, followed by an absence of a few days.

Comment

WTF is CG?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

His away message is "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

He is not sober
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Why would anyone have Sava on their IM list?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't know, he has been on my list since before I had this computer.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                        Fortunately, this is not CG, and 'true CG style' is not revered as a positive thing by most of the posters here
                        Joe, i have to disagree here.

CG is just a silly, fun, and loopy place for a good laugh once and a while.

i believe it has been unfairly demonized by people here who i almost never see post there on a regular basis.

4Chan, ForumWarz, Forums of Loathing... now THOSE are the bad places.

Not CG. Hell, Eventis can get worse than CG ever gets.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Eventis has, what, 3 posters on at any given time?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yes

but smaller communities = closer communities.

things have gotton something UGLY over there before.

Sava was very popular there as well. He HATED me.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              WTF is CG?
                              Did you ever had any answer?
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X