Keys to the VIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys to the VIP

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

One of the more fun shows that I've watched lately - Funny as hell.
    urgh.NSFW

Why did I watch that?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why not. This is one of the better reality shows I've ever seen.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Too many of the guys look like the main character in Step Up, which admittedly is a movie teenage girls and homosexual dancers watch, I only saw a preview. This show will get really old really fast unless they can make the arbitrary 'challenges' more interesting.

Comment

Must be a hetero thing ... for myself, it was a complete waste of 4 minutes, 51 seconds of my life.

I have to say that I've never been a big fan of "reality TV." I am waiting for the whole reality TV fad to run its course and fade away like other fads in the past...but if people like watching that stuff - I say: more power to you.

Comment

Awsome

Comment

And you know there are tips there for us who are not as expert at the art of picking up ladies. I don't think I could get a phone number in under a minute.

Comment

That second guy looks like he's trying to be Vin Diesel.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

And you know there are tips there for us who are not as expert at the art of picking up ladies. I don't think I could get a phone number in under a minute.

Well, to be honest, "picking up ladies" isn't something inspiring at all... It IS though sort of fun, though .Thus, this sort of show is cool - it's real reality tv, about an awesome topic.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

I always thought bottle service was stupid. "Pay me $500 for a $30 bottle of booze and I'll let you sit down in my club". Screw that.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bottle service
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X