X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof the Japanese are Weird.

Weird with a capital W.

Post more proof of Japanese weirdness.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

How did you find this?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's a natural talent.

Comment

I like the confirmation that kikkoman is straight. I doubtful for a moment there.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This reminds me of something......

In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

I wonder if Heints is supposed to be Heinz...

SHOW ME! SHOW YOU!

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Here we´ve goit the same with english subtitles btw.:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Ooooold
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This is another one from the same message board (2-channel),
                  but in contrast to Kikkoman it is more ultracute than hilarious
                  (even if you know what this song is about )

Shii's Song, a Flash Animated video by brandy 199
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

WTF is 2-channel?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

A large anonymous japanese message board,
                      said to be the largest message board in the world.

There are lots of flamewars going on, lots of discussions, but also lots of talented artists who post their flash movies and other creations there, like the creator of Kikkoman or the maker from Shiis song.

Comment

On teh subject of ooold Japanese flash things, this one is my favourite, followed by teh James Bond (I think that was teh one that started it all).

Comment

I'm going to be sing that damn song all day at work today.

Show me!
                          Show you!
                          Kikkoman!
                          Kikkoman!

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X