Is Obama Ready for the Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Obama Ready for the Olympics?

I've been thinking a bit about this. Given that he has devoted most of his time to his campaign, I doubt that he's been able to get any serious training done. Nor has he been entirely clear which sport he's best in. Regardless, I don't think that Obama is capable of winning any event in this year's Olympic games. Do you think he should even bother this year with it?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Oh, because he's black?!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm sure he could do a wicked pole-vault.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

You mean poll vault.

Nah, that's terrible.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nah, that wasn't too bad. I didn't think someone would catch it so quick.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

I think it's funny. People already hassling Obama like he's the president. Bush is saying, "Yeah screw this. I'm going home".
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X