Golly gee What a Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golly gee What a Day

My schedule is very pressing. First some posting while civving. Then off to the beach to hang out, drink, throw darts, swim, and eat copius amounts of BBQ. Then this evening its campfire time with more drinking and BBQ and swimming. Last week we strung a light for night darts so even that will stretch on late into the wee hours. Very busy. During all this I must try to figure out if I spelled 'copious' correctly and take pics to put in this thread and avoid sunburn. Alot of progress at the ocean to show. More work to do there but not today cuz it's S U N D A Y at the beach!

My job is to bring the booze.

I have:

1 bottle rum aged 12 years.
    A few bottles of Vino Kulafu
    A few Generoso Brandy
    1 3 liter Paul Mason burgundy
    Some Gran Matador brandy

Cold beer can be aquired there.

The guys are aquiring Chuba as I write, the vile coconut wine which they love.

The girls are cooking to their hearts content.

My brother in law Bonifacio and Rigo of Polyhouse fame are shuttleing stuff to the beach.

My machinations are set in motion! I invite you all. Bring sunscreen.

Last edited by Lancer; February 23, 2008, 21:04.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Re: Golly gee What a Day

Originally posted by Lancer
    My scedule is very pressing. First some posting while civvung. Then off to the beach to hang out, drink, throw darts, swim, and eat copius amounts of BBQ. Then this evening its campfire time with more drinking and BBQ and swimming. Last week we strung a light for night darts so even that will stretch on late into the wee hours. Very busy. During all this I must try to figure out if I spelled 'copious' correctly and take pics to put in this thread and avoid sunburn. Alot of progress at the ocean to show. More work to do there but not today cuz it's S U N D A Y at the beach!

My job is to bring the booze.

I have:

1 bottle 12 rum aged 12 years.
    A few bottles of Vino Kulafu
    A few Generoso Brandy
    1 3 liter Paul Mason burgundy
    Some Gran Matador brandy

The guys are aquiring Chuba as I write, the vile coconut wine which they love.

The girls are cooking to their hearts content.

My brother in law Bonifacio and Rigo of Polyhouse fame are shuttleing stuff to the beach.

My machinizations are set in motion! I invite you all. Bring sunscreen.

Copious is fine.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I had a typo in schedule tho.

Thanks for the news on 'copious', one less thing.

Comment

OMG I just noticed all the corrections Sloww!

Comment

It's Machinations, by the way.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Re: Re: Golly gee What a Day

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Copious is fine.
            but coitus is better
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

BBQ and alcohol I look forward to summer up here as well
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Pics coming up fairly shortly. Dolores is organizing the Return From the Beach. When she's finished we got lots O pics. Anyone here?

Comment

Re: Golly gee What a Day

Originally posted by Lancer
                    1 bottle rum aged 12 years.
                    Bah, I must get over there soon. 12 years??? We must dispose of this rum within 12 hours, max!

Anyone here?
                    I wuzn't. You posted at 5:11 a.m. my time, while I was busy slathering whipped cream all over the naked body of Charlize Theron....but then I woke up.

Comment

Working...
                    X