21.43%
    B. Obama
    42.86%
    The stupid banana option
    7.14%
    bleh

McCain
    because the far right hates him.
    he seems to be able get opposite sides to work together.
    and the other two candidates creep me out.

because Hillory has proven that she can't get things done. She can not build concensus and polorizes people which doesn't lead to cooperation. If she gets elected, it will be partisian politics as usual. The country doesn't need anymore of that.

because Obama despite his squeeky clean image and his great oratory, doesn't seem to have the substance behind it, and if you look into his early career he had lots of shady pals and made some shady deals that leads me to believe that he's no different than other politicians. (not that being no different is a problem, but he keeps saying he isn't the same, and if he's lying about that, I can't trust the rest of his spiel) Which is too bad because I kind of like his spiel.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The first time I heard a speech from Obama was yesterday; I was impressed, really impressed by his charisma. I now understand why so many people are going to vote for him. Even if, like you said, he seems to have no substance.
      Last edited by CrONoS; February 21, 2008, 11:28.
      bleh

Comment

I echo my brother's comments.

As Repubs go, I'm far more liberal than most, and McCain is acceptable to me. And the fact that the religious right doesn't want him is a complete bonus.

He is probably the only candidate (current crop) that the repubs could put up and have a chance of winning.

I'm totally against Hillory... I think this country has had enough of the Clinton and Bush families.

As far as Obama goes, if he get's the nod and squares off against McCain, it might be the first time that there are two candidates I could actually vote for. There have been many years where I'm voting against somebody and not actually for the opposition.

But unlike many of his cult, I don't believe he represents any real "change"... he's just as bad as any other politician... as he has proved in Chicago.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X