No announcement yet.

Help me on my g33ky SGA quest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You... you honestly think Stargate: Atlantis is a better show than Firefly? I don't think you've ever had a correct opinion about anything.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You're hanging yourself, Oerdin. I can't be held responsible for what will happen to you.

Anyway, bigger budget does not equal better show.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        I've watched through episode 8 now. Still sucks SGA is much better. I mean Firefly is just so low budget they can't even afford decent sets which look like the inside of space ships or advanced technology or even remotely futuristic. Instead it is obviously filmed in an aircraft hanger some where east of LA. How come every single world they land on looks exactly the same? A dry south west desert type plant? Oh, yeah. Because the show is so low budget they can't afford to shoot any where else. SGA at least makes each planet different because it has a bit more budget to play with.
        Funny thing, Stargåte (and Atlåntis) are sometimes made fun of, because every planet they visit has the same climate. Planet Vancouver, they call it.

Some of the other ships in FF look futuristic enough. Serenity, she's a used spacecraft, custom job, interior that suits the needs of her captain. It makes sense.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Did you guys see the "big battle" scene in the first episode? Talk about low budget fuggly and not even remotely believable.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
          X