Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next non-sovereign region to be granted independence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and my hunting rifle votes for Lappland.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Kurdistan
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Free Scotland!

Comment

No, that is Scotland now. If they secede then they'll have to start paying for their own stuff.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Wisconsin.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No Somaliland?

UK component nationalists are on the up, though it will be interesting to see how they deal with the increasing intellectual backlash against multiculturalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                No, that is Scotland now. If they secede then they'll have to start paying for their own stuff.

Comment

Scotland

but in reality it will be Vojvodina
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

now that would be too cruel.

Comment

well it depends who Americans elect for the next Prez... if it's Mc Cain, I'd seriously slash Vojvodina independence odds...

and people wander why the rest of the world cares who Americans elect...
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                        Scotland

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                          Mingapulco
                          Funny what google will find...

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Given that I see at least one apolyton poster name there, I suspect that's not coincidental
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Without Free Scotland we can't have Deirdre Skye.
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Montreal!
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X