I have burned my Hoooo Haaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have burned my Hoooo Haaa

I now understand why the little old lady sued McDonalds! So there I am just waking up this morning, stumbling out of bed hubby was cool and made the coffee and I go and get my cup fill it up put in my cream and sugar and sit down on the sofa to watch the morning news and traffic with hubby and talk about our day. Normal morning stuff just like every morning until on about the 8th sip as I'm bringing the mug up to my lips the handle snaps and the entire contents of the hottest cup of coffee spills all over my lap, leg and may I say my Hooo Haaa.

Now this was not some small little mug....no.....in our hose we do things big! We are from Texas after all and this was one of those big honkin' double size mugs full up and all I had on was my t-shirt and some very thin pajama pants. That's it, that was the only barrier between me and the hot coffee.

So you can imagine the scene, I'm screaming, hubby is jumping trying to grab cup and clothes to pull the offending pants off my leg, gizzmo is jumping up and down like a mexican jumping bean cause he thinks this is play time, I'm up off the couch dancing around trying to get the pants off as fast as possible and when it's all said and done there I am standing naked from the waist down in the living room crying cause it hurt waddeling off to the bathroom whimpering in pain and my poor husband is doing his best to maintain but you know he really wanted to laugh, you'd have to I'm sure it was really funny. So we break off the alovera and start spreading. What a way to start your morning... getting alovera spread on your hoo haaa!!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

You may be quite lucky, if the coffe was a bit warmer you might have had to see the doctor and get treated for burns.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Tia has a hot hooo haa.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You should display this dance again on the Americas Got Talent show, I'm sure that's what America wants to see.

Comment

People where is your compassion. The lady got hurt.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

You're right.

How's the sofa Tia?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                Tia has a hot hooo haa.

I did get hurt, the inside of my leg is quite red and I'm sure it will blister but being a nurse assistant I happen to have all kinds of saves and ointments as well as the lovely alovera plant that is at the moment ooozIng all over me. Wonder if I can sue Garden Ridge, that's the place where I bought the mug.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                  Wonder if I can sue Garden Ridge, that's the place where I bought the mug.
                  somebody out there in your same situation probably would have already contacted a lawyer... But What Would Tia Do?
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

I did get hurt, the inside of my leg is quite red and I'm sure it will blister but being a nurse assistant I happen to have all kinds of saves and ointments as well as the lovely alovera plant that is at the moment ooozIng all over me. Wonder if I can sue Garden Ridge, that's the place where I bought the mug.
                    Well since you are a nurse the need to see a doctor is not quite as urgent.

I'm sure you can sue them, you do live in America don't you?

Comment

Yeah, but I'm not. All in all it certainly started the day off with a bang! You really can't do much in this situation but laugh and rub on the alovera

It really was quite amuzing now to think about it, me jumping up and down husband trying to get pants off while I'm jumping up and down and a chihuahua jumping up and down going...play time, play time oh boy boy oh boy!

Comment

This thread is useless without PICS!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                          This thread is useless without PICS!
                          Ok how to rationalise this.

Wait we have doctors on poly!

Ok, post the pic T!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

QFFT

Comment

Working...
                              X