Identify a tune for me, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify a tune for me, again

I've spent a not insignificant proportion of the last year or so of my life listening to a really bad jazz tune on my client's conference call line waiting for teh leader to join teh conference. Then, last week, they finally changed teh tune. But now I kinda miss teh old one

I found a YouTube video with it, though, and if anyone can recognise it, I can download it for nostalgic purposes:

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Teh gayest business video evah!

Sorry, can't ID which soft-jazz noodler did that tune. Sounds like maybe a Paul Jackson Jr. kind of vibe.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Sorry, I don;t know that tune.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

This is how most of my conference calls go.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
        X