The Future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus

I bet you are looking forward to all the suffering of end times and the heatens burning in an eternal lake of fire together with Satan?
    Of course not.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
      What's the ETA on the EU/ME merger again?
      Any minute now, according to some lady:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

Of course not.
        Don’t you get raptured?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Don’t you get raptured?
          The rapture, as taking place before the end times, is an American invention, made by taking a little here and there from different books in the Bible. All humankind, Christian and non-Christian, will experience the end times, when it comes. If someone will suffer, it will be us Christians when that comes. I for one long for eternal life on the new Earth, but I'm not sure if I want to experience the tribulations before...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
            Any minute now, according to some lady:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia
            So...

The Europeans want to be "Islamatised" and so make offensive cartoons about Muhammed.

The Muslim immigrants are working to bring about the second coming of Christ.

I'm a Jew.

Germans descended from Assyrians.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

So...

The Europeans want to be "Islamatised" and so make offensive cartoons about Muhammed.

The Muslim immigrants are working to bring about the second coming of Christ.

I'm a Jew.

Germans descended from Assyrians.
              Some lady said it, so it must be true.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

the nanobots in her head have malfunctioned
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Aki-Zeta-5
                  Giving up half of our humanity
                  The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

So could we use the nanobots to get high etc.? Seriously.
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

well if they would be so sophisticated to heal you, I'd assume that getting you high would be easier, and come earlier in the process
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                      X