I just changed my password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just changed my password

The password I used here since registering was "valladolid".

(I considered keeping the same password for ten years, but realised it would just make me feel sorry for myself)
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

I feel sorry for you for this being such a major phase in your life.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thread is useless without teh new password
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
          Thread is useless without teh new password
          It's easy. It's dilodallav.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

While we're at it, don't you think the ancient Greeks gave awesome names to places? Halicarnassus, Antioch, Rhodes, Smyrna, Heraclea Minoa!

... well, I'm not actually much of a fan of Smyrna, but it just popped into my mind for some reason. But... Halicarnassus. I like just thinking of that name, especially in Finnish: Halikarnassos. I don't know what it is about that word that I love so much.
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Re: I just changed my password

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
              The password I used here since registering was "valladolid".
              this is a unique case where your user name is a much stronger password than your password.

even if we knew your password, we'd probably spell your username wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                While we're at it, don't you think the ancient Greeks gave awesome names to places? Halicarnassus, Antioch, Rhodes, Smyrna, Heraclea Minoa!

... well, I'm not actually much of a fan of Smyrna, but it just popped into my mind for some reason. But... Halicarnassus. I like just thinking of that name, especially in Finnish: Halikarnassos. I don't know what it is about that word that I love so much.
                Don't you know why? They'd all get together, suck down some wine and discuss it. This is what they came up with in sound, and had to spell it.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I actually can't remember my password without looking at the stored passwords in my Firefox.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I prefer to devote about 35% of my brain memorizing my various passwords and access codes.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Can I ask the reason for that old password? Valladolid is such a nice city, but I didn´t though anyone would use that as a password
                      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Maybe that's why he used it as a password.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

My password used to be Apoc
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Did anything interesting happen, since you changed?
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
                              Can I ask the reason for that old password? Valladolid is such a nice city, but I didn´t though anyone would use that as a password
                              It was the first word that popped into my mind when I registered. I didn't even know it was a city in Spain, it was just... a word.

Comment

Working...
                              X