Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes We Can!

Yes! We Can!
    It takes more than a pretty video and a bunch of celebrities singing to make a great president. It takes a person who understands where the true greatness of America lies.
    bleh

are you confusing "good actor" with "great president"?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Says the man who oversaw the largest expansion of government until George Bush II.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I was watching Frontline this evening, and they had the author of The Age of American Unreason. The author was saying that our leaders are not great teachers. I wonder how an idiot president measures up as a great teacher.
        Last edited by Kidlicious; February 16, 2008, 03:25.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

speaking of the greatness of America...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            are you confusing "good actor" with "great president"?
            no, he was a Great communicator!
            Last edited by CrONoS; February 16, 2008, 14:16.
            bleh

Comment

My favorite Reagan quote:

"The nine scariest words that anyone can hear are "I'm from the Government and I'm here to help""

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                no, he was a Great communicator!
                so President = communicator?

Comment

Yes. At least in the US.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Is this the answer to the great philosophical conundrum posed by Bob the Builder: "Can we fix it?"
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Says the man who oversaw the largest expansion of government until George Bush II.

Not to mention Reagan's marvelous pro-active and quick response to an epidemic crisis during his presidency.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                        My favorite Reagan quote:

"The nine scariest words that anyone can hear are "I'm from the Government and I'm here to help""
                        Thankfully, those words never had to be heard by the folks down in New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Comment

Working...
                            X