No announcement yet.

Racism in the IDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we lost the key to the megurei mishmar, and they had no reserve one, so he called all the guys that slept there, and asked what happened. One of us started by saying "Anahnu hayinu kitat konenut...", to which he uttered the aforementioned words.

Generally, he seems like a very sexually frustrated fellow, with him talking about mastrubation all the time. We were preparing for the end ceremony, and one time, he's like:
    "Kshe ani omer amod dom, ze omer laamod dom, lo lashevet ve leonen!!!1111111 "

Funny ****.

So far my only interaction with him was explaining that yes, I had a beard for two months, and that no, I didn't do it just to save some effort.

Anyway, eize hayil ata basof?

Same as Siro.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Sounds almost PoMo to me. BTW Az, please take it in the nicest possible way when I tell you that, if I were a Palestinian and I saw you coming toward me with that expression on that face, I would probably wet myself. Even if you didn't rape me. That photo is scary.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Eli, biatch
        so when did you start the army?

what did you do before BHD 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
          Eli, biatch
          so when did you start the army?

what did you do before BHD 1?
          Started in early October, and you know that I can't answer the second question.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

yes you can
            did you serve? or did you go to BHD1 right after graduation?

did you do Hashlama before?

were you in the two hills place?

Comment

I worked for three months at my permanent position and left for the Hachana in early January.

Comment

Working...
              X