Two Boys from Two Sides in an Isreali Hospital Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edan

Again, not seeing where he says the kid doesn't deserve medical treatment.
    I dont' really care because as I said I misread it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      Kid misread it is all (though I agree I'm not sure how he read it the way he did). Sloww was talking about how the boy came to be hurt, not whether or not he should be treated.

-Arrian
      I can see how. Because talking about why the boy got injured has nothing at all to do with the point of why the article was linked. So I can see why there was confusion.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And I have a bad headache and can't get away from work. So I apologize.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Oerdin should be a talk show host.
          Seriously, Groups like Hamas receive support from the majority of the Palestinian population, remember they won the last election, and Hamas's actions can only be called murderous blood lust. They call for every Jew in Israel to be killed or driven out of Israel, for the destruction of the Israeli state, and the creation of an Islamic state. If that's not murderous blood lust then I don't know what is.

I can understand why some people are reluctant to call a spade a spade but this is just reality.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
          X