Two Boys from Two Sides in an Isreali Hospital Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    In a building that was a known gathering spot for terrorist. Pin point bombing isn't really pin point all the time anyway. I didn't say either of the injuries was good, because it's not.
    You seem to think the palestinian boy doesn't deserve medical treatment, because he looks like a terrorist.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nice to see Israel is generous to Palestinians despite the Palestinians' murderous blood lust.

To bad the Palestinians aren't as good of people.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Kid, you're trying to put words in my mouth again.
        I didn't say that.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Kid, you're trying to put words in my mouth again.
          I didn't say that.
          Ok, that's why I said I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            Nice to see Israel is generous to Palestinians despite the Palestinians' murderous blood lust.

To bad the Palestinians aren't as good of people.

Now there's a clearly racist statement. No mistaking that one.

Comment

It's Oerdin, what do you expect?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If the truth hurts then live with it.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin should be a talk show host.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Oerdin should be a talk show host.
                    Like Glenn Beck?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Like teh ones he rails about.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Why don't the Palestinians just claim they are aiming at the Israeli army and apologize for missing?
                        Because, generally speaking, Hamas isn't aiming at the IDF.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

You seem to think the palestinian boy doesn't deserve medical treatment, because he looks like a terrorist.
                          How did you get that from what he wrote?
                          "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Edan

How did you get that from what he wrote?
                            Look at posts 7, 8 and 9

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Look at posts 7, 8 and 9
                              Again, not seeing where he says the kid doesn't deserve medical treatment.
                              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Kid misread it is all (though I agree I'm not sure how he read it the way he did). Sloww was talking about how the boy came to be hurt, not whether or not he should be treated.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X