Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I also make an "I got a new job, too!" thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

If it's $13,000 more than what you got paid at a low-rung military gig, then no, such a thread is not warranted.

I got a raise in excess of $13,000 at the same company I've been working for for a while, but do you see me making a thread? (Wait, maybe I did)
    Don't be such a bastard, without an army we'd be pussified like Canada. Admittedly everyone in the navy is gay (I think this was published in a reputable journal, something like 100% gay or gay curious) but since when did you attack people based on sexual orientation? The only thing gayer than the navy is hypocricy, which you clearly are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
      Is "moar" the newer, hipper version of "teh" or just creeping Oerdinism?
      Nah, "liek" is the new "teh". "Moar" is old. Not as old as Lancer, but old enough to be unhip.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Traitor!
        At least I served, which is more than I c an say for the gaggle of cowards here.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Dude, I was in the Civil Air Patrol. I'm a Real American.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

At least I served, which is more than I c an say for the gaggle of cowards here.
            You served on a big ship. I was in more danger when I went to a Flames playoff game in Detroit with my jersey on.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Actually, I just went back to a temp agency I used to work for. Hooray random office work for more money than I've ever made before.
              Well, now that you've left it, I must say, your supervisor at your old job struck me as a bit of a B-word ("*****"). Almost glad I didn't get a job there....though I'm still looking. Blecch.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Are you two friends/lovers IRL?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No, he tried to get me a job there. We've never met in person. "Lovers"
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I just can feel the love from here, is all.

Comment

I got a new job too!

About 730 dollars per month (10250 per year)

third world middle class! woo!
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Should I also make an "I got a new job, too!" thread?

No.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Tihs trhead is teh moar
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                            I got a new job too!

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                              I got a new job too!

Is that third world math too, or are you using an after tax amount for your monthly figure?
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

In Argentina crossdressing professors get a bonus to cover the makeup and outfit expenses.

Comment

Working...
                                X