Trivia-Graf Zepplin recon/bomber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia-Graf Zepplin recon/bomber

The German Kriegsmarine, Fieseler Fi 167 History, Carrier based aircraft, Fi167, Ship based torpedo bomber

This was the prewar biplane planned for the GZ. Several were built and used elsewhere or sold to Rumania.

This site has alot of wargaming related stuff incl an interesting detailed replay of a Pacific War board wargame.

Yeah I know, history forum. If it's moved there you guys have fun with it.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I think a Combo of BF/Me-109 T and Ju 87 was the planned CAG.
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Played some HOI2 lately, Main_Brain?

Comment

Best WW2 game out there! I spent three hours playing it yesterday.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I spent 6 last night, and I am alternating between it, Poly, and my lunch right now!

I just bought it last month though so it is still pretty new to me.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            Best WW2 game out there! I spent three hours playing it yesterday.
            QFT.

I played a bit last weekend.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I started playing it again a week ago. It's too new to call it a classic, but it has great potential to become one.

Comment

Real time with freeze, that makes me uncertain if it's worth my $. How does it work?

How much of a comp does it take?

Comment

If my comp will run it, yours will Lancer.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well I guess I'll have to give the thing a try. Real time.

Comment

It's not really real time. It just has 24 turns per day. The "real time" setting just prevents you from having to press a key 8640 times every year. You can slow it down; I would in the first time, as the learning curve is pretty steep. At "very slow" it's, well, very slow. Plus, you can pause it anytime and issue orders.

Comment

Now if they would just get this 1.2 patch out for HOI2 DDA.
                        Blah

Comment

That plane looks like a Stuka with an extra wing.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And you'd know that?

Comment

Anyway, off to play again. Last night I had Germany accept my alliance offer as the USSR, but it was boring. So today I shall crush them. Again.

Comment

Working...
                              X