The Great Fire of Camden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Fire of Camden

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

it was not me i did not do it

it was the little market that ran along the canal on the tube station side, the graphic on the bbc news site yesterday looked like it had been made in microsoft paint.
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Yep, luckily it was only the canal market. I lived a few blocks up from there until last summer and the whole area still feels like home.

Thank goodness no-one was killed or hurt. £30 million of damage and hundreds of livelihoods wrecked though. An economic, historic and cultural loss.

Comment

Oh, and Perfection - what's the banana all about?

Comment

Trying to cheer you up! Even in the worst of times we can always enjoy a dancing banana!
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
            X