Leaving for ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving for ever

...until I come back from las Vegas in a week. Next sunday to be exact.

So have fun all, and dont do anything I wouldn't do....even if that doesn't leave much...

Hope you can all manage without me.

May Rah win the Hurt or heal! I leave LS to vote rah for me during my abscence. Thanks LS

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Finally a non-Counterglow poster understands the leaving forever thread.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

DanQ closed teh Hurt or Heal because rah was losing

WTF is Counterglow?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

WTF is Hurt or Heal?

Comment

Re: Leaving for ever

Originally posted by Spec
          ...until I come back from las Vegas in a week. Next sunday to be exact.

So have fun all, and dont do anything I wouldn't do....even if that doesn't leave much...

Hope you can all manage without me.

May Rah win the Hurt or heal! I leave LS to vote rah for me during my abscence. Thanks LS

Spec.
          I assume Las Vegas Nevada, not New Mexico.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Re: Re: Leaving for ever

Originally posted by Kidicious

I assume Las Vegas Nevada, not New Mexico.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

ppl still go to CG? Wow i thought sceptor107 spammed that forum into the ground. haha. anybody remember that guy. he made like a thousand logins here on acs. i think ming banned them all. then he claimed to have a thousand more waiting to attack.

Comment

Who?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

yes CG is alive, but more a MEH place than anything else. Also spambombs are for the weak. A passing adreneline rush that will be forgotten in a week, ultimately a tool for n00bs and flame-war rookies.

AAHZ has left a permanent mark on ACS, Eventis, CivFanatics, United Civvers, AND CG in his days with only ONE login...

and 6 years from now, UNLIKE Sceptor107, when somebody mentions AAHZ...

the response will not be:
                  Originally posted by DaShi
                  Who?
                  now lets get back on topic before i get... nasty
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

also piece™
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Who?

Comment

So what's in ever?
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

so Spec, are you going to pack her bags or did you tell her about it?

Comment

I'm leaving forever too...I have to go to the kitchen to make a coffee
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                              so Spec, are you going to pack her bags or did you tell her about it?
                              Yea, I told her before we went.

Just came back. 3am and I have to work tomorrow.

We spent 4 days in Vegas walking and sight seeing. We also went to the Grand canyon and Los Angeles. She had never seen the sea before, never went on a plane...Basically, she had never left Quebec before. She was really excited like a little girl. It was really cute. It was perfect.

The Grand canyon is one of the most beautiful places I've seen with the Rockies in BC. Truly amazing place.

Spec.
                              Last edited by Spec; February 18, 2008, 13:25.

Comment

Working...
                              X