Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music, music, music!

What a wonderful p.m.

I listened to CDs of Alice Cooper, then Leslie Gore, then Stevie Nicks, then Louis Armstrong and now Beethoven.

I bet you don't have it so well.

I live in Papua New Guinea - what do you reckon?
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
      Papua Ummm Mau Mau??

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Actually - it will be better when I get the wireless internet hooked up at the pool - then I will be able to play Civ at the poolbar..............

Comment

Comment

I did mention I live in a hotel didn't I?

Comment

Somehow that doesn't make it better ...

Comment

can I recommend something...?
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Might I just note that you couldn't pay me to live in Papua New Guinea?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Music, music, music!

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                        What a wonderful p.m.

I listened to CDs of Alice Cooper, then Leslie Gore, then Stevie Nicks, then Louis Armstrong and now Beethoven.

I bet you don't have it so well.
                        I have about 1650 albums. I'll take the bet.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's because you're not interested in the beautiful topless dancing girls

Comment

Who are you talking to? It must be Asher. I have a keen interest in topless dancing girls. They don't even have to dance.
                            Last edited by SlowwHand; February 9, 2008, 01:41.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Topless girls

Comment

Working...
                              X