TeH Whiners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeH Whiners!!

So it's time to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and be honest about yourself; do you whine about people who whine?
    Yes, I whine about people who whine all the time!
    36.36%
    No, because I am perfectly consistent in my actions and what I say!
    36.36%
    Banana option for those who would whine about lack of banana option.
    27.27%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I don't whine; I work out.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

In e-speak, "whine" means to mention something other than the exact thoughts of the reader.

ps. This thread is inhuman garbage and should be deleted before it irrevocably tarnishes the image of this great forum and the whole of the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
        In e-speak, "whine" means to mention something other than the exact thoughts of the reader.

ps. This thread is inhuman garbage and should be deleted before it irrevocably tarnishes the image of this great forum and the whole of the internet.
        QFMFT.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I do not whine. I curse.

Comment

Working...
            X