What Are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are...

...your usual hangover symptoms. I don't know what I had to drink last night apart from alot and I have a bad headache (which I get every morning, just not quite this bad...). Please post to enlighten this noob
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Bad headache, sensitive to light, sore all over, not hungry, stomach feels like its constantly turning but not enough to throw up.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Lipstick marks all over my genitals.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

headache

generally I just drink something, and go back to sleep

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Headache and the serious intention to kill everyone who doesn't leave me alone.

Haven't been really drunk for about 20 years, though. It's a youngster thing, I guess.

Comment

Even if I get so drunk that I black out, I don't really have hangovers.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Even if I get so drunk that I black out, I don't really have hangovers.
              That doesn't surprise. You don't get a hangover from just one beer.

Comment

Working...
              X