Left click on my mouse died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geronimo

did you like any of the civ games? a lot of people regard civ3 as the worst and civ4 and the best so don't judge 4 by 3.
    I loved Civ. 1.
    I liked Civ. 2.
    I could tolerate Civ 3 for short periods of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I loved Civ. 1.
      I liked Civ. 2.
      I could tolerate Civ 3 for short periods of time.
      try the civ 4 demo

civ 4 felt more like civ 1 to me than anything since if only because of the top down map like view point you can use.

Comment

Civ I was great, until II came out and I discovered MP.
        THEN, the dirty grubbing rat bastards and their Civ 3.

I can get 4 now. I have a machine that would play it. I think I will. That way, Civ 5 can come out.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Zkrib, there is no Civ III. It just goes I, II, and IV.

Anyhoo, got new mouse.

Sloww, get it! Then BS with me in the Civ IV forum, those guys a really good at the game the way calculators are good at adding stuff up. They need our help!
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

dammit, i liked Civ 3!

Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

It wasn't too bad with lots of mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  Zkrib, there is no Civ III. It just goes I, II, and IV.
                  That means...the next version will be Civ VIII

Comment

It's all very technical.

If you get Civ IV buy that and the Beyond the Sword expansion. BTS includes the Warlords expansion minus a few scns that I got bored with pretty quick. Save a few bucks that way.

Comment

Genghis Khan scenario was awesome
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I will defend Civ 3...

I defeated Monarch level, SP, Large Maps, with accelerated production on. That is equilivant to Deity, maybe higher for Civ 4 given the insane, on top of insane, bonuses the AI was given. I remember that game. Know how i won...? ARCHER-RUSH. Dont believe me? Check old AAHZ posts back from 2004 you will see from old threads i had with VMXA1 that i played with AccelProd on. Nobody else dared played that way.

OMFGPWNLAWLZâ„¢

continue on please.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Sloww, get it! Then BS with me in the Civ IV forum, those guys a really good at the game the way calculators are good at adding stuff up. They need our help!
                          I guess I'll go shopping this weekend.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

OH BTW I made a MOD for Civ 3 long long ago. It was a compilation of 10 years worth of D&D characters and history all put together into one Civ Game. Me and my friend built it, took a long time of playtesting and fixing. It was 3 or 4 computers ago, however, and probably long gone. Im so stupid for getting rid of it.

however, I plan on rebuilding what i remember over to Civ 4 some day, maybe after-patch for BtS, even just World-Builder. I really liked the scenerio editor for Civ 3 so i have to relearn all that stuff.

Once AAHZ gets motivated he will make the Mod, just for slaps-and-giggles... (3rd person just for Slowwy)
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

What a moosehead.

Comment

Oh man, Slowwy's bad enough in the OTF, but now you invite him to the Civ4 forums? My one haven?
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X