Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gang of Swedish dwarves hide in suitcases and steal from people's luggage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang of Swedish dwarves hide in suitcases and steal from people's luggage.

For some reason I find this hilarious.

A Swedish gang has been hiding dwarves in suitcases and then putting the suitcase in the luggage compartment on buses. Then once the tour bus is under way the dwarves unzip the suitcases and rummage through other people's suitcases stealing all the valuables.

Dwarves zipped in suitcases steal from Swedes

By Lucy Cockcroft
    Last Updated: 2:11am GMT 28/01/2008

Criminal gangs are using dwarves in a ruse to steal from the luggage holds of long-distance coaches, by hiding them inside suitcases, according to police.

The bizarre crime is on the rise in Sweden and officers say thieves have got away with thousands of pounds in cash, jewellery and other valuables in recent months.

Dwarves zipped in suitcases steal from Swedes
    The dwarves hide themselves and their loot in bags

Gangs are said to sneak the dwarves into the luggage hold, hidden inside baggage.

Then, once the journey has begun, the stowaways are free to rifle through the bags of other passengers without fear of being apprehended.

Before the coach arrives at its destination the dwarves take their loot back into their suitcase, zip themselves inside and wait to be collected by their partners in crime.

Swebus, which takes thousands of British tourists on holiday across Sweden, is among the coach firms targeted.
    advertisement

A spokesman said: “We have had reports about several thefts by dwarves on the stretch between Vasteras and Stockholm.

“We’re thinking of installing video cameras.”

Police in Stockholm have warned the scam is becoming a problem.

A spokesman said: “We are looking at our records to identify criminals of limited stature.”

Criminal dwarves have often been featured in books, film and folklore.

The Artemis Fowl book series by Irish fiction author Eoin Colfer has a character called Mulch Diggums, a kleptomaniac dwarf.

And in the Austin Powers spoof spy movies Dr Evil’s equally villainous side-kick is a dwarf named Mini-Me.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

How do they zip themselves back in?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

They use a zipper.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Dwarves
        Blah

Comment

Sloww likes them
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

GIVE ME YOUR PURSE!
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

A creative scam.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Short people, again.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

A creative scam.

Comment

Heigh ho, heigh ho it's on the bus we go...

Comment

You know, Zoid hasn't posted in a while.

Comment

Maybe he's ashamed of being victimized by Swedish dwarves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            Maybe he's ashamed of being victimized by Swedish dwarves.
                            I was thinking he might be the mastermind behind this devious ring of criminal dwarves. The Professor Moriarty of Sweden one might say.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X