Sad day for Brits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai

To understand, you have to grasp this: There is no posters claiming to be British.
    The only true 'British' in the UK are actually the Welsh (and the Cornish), which is ironic on so many levels...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      I'm British.
      Unfortunately so am I...
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Winston

Scotts

British

English

Welsh

UK education
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

You misspelt Scottish...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

bah
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Bah, I was hoping you called me up on my delibrate misspelling. Oh well.

Comment

deliberate is, deliberate does

Comment

You see just how obvious I have to make it?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                    I think you'll find I've been moaning about the rapid dumbing down of our education system for a while - I even did an entire thread about it not so long ago involving a particularly troubling trip to a Subway...

It's true, in a few years time at this rate our education system will be almost as bad as the US'
                    You need more Jewish intellectuals, that's all.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The sad thing is I bet alot of those surveyed were confused by the term fictional. If you asked if they were real or made up the response may have been better.

Of course this in itself would show the rather rubbish education on offer here
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Readers of Private Eye's "Dumb Britain" column have known this for years.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Dumb Britain is brilliant
                          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Rather then make it a survey they should have made it a test and graded your score to a punishment / reward.
                            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                            X