X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Cutefest 2008, pt I !!!

There she is, my brand new Emilija (feat. her brother Mantas):
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

They look so Baltic.

Good stuff and congrats! They will be placed in my priority list of protected people. They are flying under SC protection from now on.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Baltic

SC

Comment

Cute kids Saras
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Mantas is a handsome lad. Looks something like a young Fred Savage.

Comment

Good job Saras
                Blah

Comment

Wow. Who would've suspected a Lithuanian of having good genes?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Anyone with half a brain?

Comment

I reeeeeeeeally love that #2 shot!

Comment

Yea, me too. And it was not staged!

Comment

Kids that age are prone to getting all lovey-dovey at the drop of a hat. Just wait about 10 years, the sibling war will consume them.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                            Anyone with half a brain?
                            That would cover most Lithuanians, yes.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Very cute. Enjoy.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X