Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush responsible for bad weather in China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush responsible for bad weather in China?

Ya know, I think it's strange that bad weather hits China right now. IMO it's clear that this is a US plot to hinder economic growth there. Bush activated the secret snow machine and now they have it.

And now there's more bad weather to come: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7223694.stm

Coincidence, I ask?
    Blah

I approve of this thread.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It should be topped immediately.

Comment

Well, duh!
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          I approve of this thread.
          It would get the official stamp of approval if he'd post the damn article.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Let's see how much use they get from the cheapass coats and other articles of clothing they manufacture.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

It would get the official stamp of approval if he'd post the damn article.
              I'm fighting the article-posting establishment!
              Blah

Comment

And supporting the lost-message establishment.

I've been at Poly long enough to know following links can lead to trouble. I don't do it.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  And supporting the lost-message establishment.

I've been at Poly long enough to know following links can lead to trouble. I don't do it.
                  You don't need to. It's Bush's fault. That's all you need to know.

Oh, the death toll is at 60. That bastard!
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"We are reporting the death toll to be 100 billion. That is especially devestating given that China only has a population of about 1.5 billion. Back to you Ted."
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X