Crap it's February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap it's February

Gotta go back to the US next month. Only seven weeks left.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Cheer up. We are in the middle of another winter storm.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Check this out. Come to Texas. All week, wind. When a Texan speaks of wind, it's windy.
        On the windiest day this week, Tuesday, Dallas had gusts of 52 mph. Ft. Worth topped it, with gusts of 58 mph.
        I guess bottom-line, you want a blow job, we can fix you up.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What's an apartment go for there? Are you near the ocean? Peaceful environment? What's the minimum wage? Dolores and I might be looking for a change in 5 years when our free rent runs out.

As far as getting blown goes, I've seen 100 mph at my house on the Oregon Coast. At the Sealion Caves up the road their wind meter died a horrible death at 160 mph. I've heard some wimps call that a 'hurricane', we call it 'winter'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            I've heard some wimps call that a 'hurricane', we call it 'winter'.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

What's an apartment go for there? Are you near the ocean? Peaceful environment? What's the minimum wage? Dolores and I might be looking for a change in 5 years when our free rent runs out.
              Sure. Don't ask me.

Sloww- Tha latest storm was called a "Texas Low". Two Texas storms in a row and neither one was all that impressive. We need a good Alberta Clipper to get another good storm I guess.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

We called this Tuesday.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

21.5 more weeks until i go to the philippines.
                  besides my dad, i'm going to be the whitest person there.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    When a Texan speaks, it's wind.
                    fixed.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I thought Lancer was going to complain about Black History Month.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                        21.5 more weeks until i go to the philippines.
                        besides my dad, i'm going to be the whitest person there.
                        There you go b etor, enjoy yourself! I hope where you're going has fiesta at that time. Get into the feel of the place, the land of your ancestors.

"Sure. Don't ask me. "

Wezil, if I ever need a coons skin cap you're my go to guy.

Comment

Re: Crap it's February

Since I visited you, I know you bought four pieces of oceanfront property, built a seawall on at least one of them, and developed a pair of zebra feet. What else has been going on?

Comment

Re: Crap it's February

Comment

Re: Re: Crap it's February

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Since I visited you, I know you bought four pieces of oceanfront property, built a seawall on at least one of them, and developed a pair of zebra feet. What else has been going on?
                              Trying to sell one of them for four times what we paid, but no luck yet. We had a scare last week, heard there was an American interested.

Today we're heading to the seawall property (which now has a crapper) to let the kiddos play, do some swimming, have a few drinks, and toss a few darts at our new dart board. Got lots of family here going plus Rigo, Marivic and Irish. Our biggest group yet. Rigo went to Mabini last week and I had him pick up 5 gallons of chuba, very cheap there and good quality. I've never tried the stuff, did you try chuba Zkrib?

Dolores is quite the dart thrower! Last week the girls had a great wonderfully good natured competition.

Comment

Working...
                              X