Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gramps Fawnee Jokes Thread

Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a Marine are all

> working together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

> "I will give each on you one wish, which is three wishes in total", says

> the Genie.

>> The Canadian says, "I am a farmer and my son will also

> farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." POOF! With

> the

> blink of the Genie's eye, the land in

> Canada was forever fertile for farming.

>

> Osama was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan,

> Palestine, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians

> can come in our precious land." POOF! Again, with the blink of the

> Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

>

> The Marine says, "I am very curious. Please tell me

> more about this wall."The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5,000 feet

> high,5oo feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get

> in or out; it's virtually impenetrable." The Marine sits down, cracks a

> beer, smiles, and says,

> "Fill it with water."

Go ahead, someone tell me this is offensive, so I can tell ya to bite my @ZZ!!

Ok, someone else post a good one
    Yes, laugh heartily!
    33.33%
    Not if one soul gets offended
    22.22%
    Especially if folks are Tight @zzes and cant take a lil poking fun
    11.11%
    Yes, and if someone cant take a joke, tell 'em to close eyes while peeling dat Banana
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

It ain't funny. So it can't be offensive.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Depends on your sense of humour. Personally I think it is fairly funny, but not offensive; it makes light of the fact that "people" don't like eachother, and don't really mind hurting people that they see different. If anyone finds this offensive, they should have a look at the history of the human race.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
        Depends on your sense of humour. Personally I think it is fairly funny, but not offensive; it makes light of the fact that "people" don't like eachother, and don't really mind hurting people that they see different. If anyone finds this offensive, they should have a look at the history of the human race.
        Yes but there is a variation of this joke for practicaly any gorups that have ever been in conflict. Its been told to death.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

THEY'S NO JOKES ONLY JOKE!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

the OP joke was also told about a Newfie, a Quebecer, and a Canadian
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

IT WOULDA BEEN FUNNIER IF HE ASKED TO FILL IT WITH BACON GREASE.
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

[q=Heraclitus]Yes but there is a variation of this joke for practicaly any gorups that have ever been in conflict. Its been told to death.[/q]

Really? i've never heard it before...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN LIVING BEHIND A 5000 FOOT WALL!

Comment

Considering it's a wish for genocide, it is offensive . . . but it's also funny.

A Polish Prince finds a genie bottle and the genie pops out, "I'll grant you three wishes!"

So the prince says, "Genie, I wish for the whole Mongolian Horde to invade Poland." And it was so.

"What is your second wish, oh prince?"

And the prince says, "Genie, I wish for the whole Mongolian Horde to invade Poland." And it was so.

"What is your third wish, oh prince?"

And the prince says, "Genie, I wish for the whole Mongolian Horde to invade Poland." And it was so.

So then the genie asks, "Oh cruel prince, why did you want your people attacked three times by the Mongolian Horde?"

"Because," the prince explained, "In order to invade Poland and go home three times, they had to cross Russia six times."
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Another variation...

A fox is chasing a rabbit, and they run across a genie bottle. The genie appears and grants them each a wish.

The fox goes first and after some thought (being the horny bastard that he was) he wishes to be the only male fox.

The rabbit than thinks a moment, and asks that all female foxes be lesbians
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...