No announcement yet.

O, why does he hate us so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1994 and 2004 invasions of Haiti are missing, as well as the shenanigans in Venezuela. I'm sure there's more. It is a short list after all. Let's see, troops in Peru and Columbia . . . forcing the Ecuadoran military to step in and stop a revolution . . . .
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
      Just America then?
      No, but I only really worry about the things that the American Empire does, since I'm an American.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        The 1994 and 2004 invasions of Haiti are missing, as well as the shenanigans in Venezuela. I'm sure there's more. It is a short list after all. Let's see, troops in Peru and Columbia . . . forcing the Ecuadoran military to step in and stop a revolution . . . .
        Dunno about the rest, but I doubt they consider Haiti "one of them." They speak French, not Spanish, have no "Bolivarian" heritage, and are the poorest country in the western hemisphere. They have nothing but rum to offer in trade--oh, and Haitians are to the D.R. what Mexicans are to the U.S.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Insulting the USA is like fighting those RPG enemies you can kill easily to win cheap points

It has no serious consequences and the people in those places like it, since they tend to hate the USA
          I need a foot massage

Comment

A venezuelan guy who took a plane from for the Argentine company of electricity to Buenos Aires was discovered with 800.000 in the suitcase, argentines authorities did not try to detain him

the guy returned to Miami, and went to see a judge, he told the judge that he was being threatened by Venezuelan authorities telling him to say nothing about the money issue.

Now the Miami judges are investigating the issue, it seems the money was from Chavez, who seems to have been financing illegally the campaign of president Nestor Kirchner and his wife (now president) Cristina Kirchner.

What did Cristina do?

She accused the United States of creating a international campaign against her thru the CIA, and accused oposition politicians of being traitors if they believed the Miami jusges and not her.

It all worked fine for her
            I need a foot massage

Comment

The Argentine Authorities

did keep the money and the customs agent who made the discovery became a minor celebrity....

Truth is often stranger than fiction.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Custom Agents

I need a foot massage

Comment

I'd hit it. She's got that Latin booty.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I believe

there may be better pictures of her floating around.....
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Yea, how'd you miss our current CIA strongman/dictator in Venezuela?

Comment

Re: I believe

Originally posted by pchang
                        there may be better pictures of her floating around.....
                        Like this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          I'd hit it. She's got that Latin booty.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Re: Re: I believe

Like this one?

While we might not all be communists, it would appear that we are all fans of Latin booty.

Comment

Working...
                            X