HB Lego!
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

.co.uk too, if anyone cares
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Is their a google.mil?

Comment

Seriously, Spiffor is again running for government in France. He should have a Spiffor for (whatever post he's running for) page so Events and Polytubbies can send him campaign money . . . although he might not be allowed to take money from foreigners.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

He should send us money for the advertizing we do

Spiffor
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
              Is their a google.milf?
              fixed
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Seriously, Spiffor is again running for government in France. He should have a Spiffor for (whatever post he's running for) page so Events and Polytubbies can send him campaign money . . . although he might not be allowed to take money from foreigners.
                i don't think many polytubbies will be queuing up to give money to the communists, no matter how much of a nice guy spiffor is.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney

i don't think many polytubbies will be queuing up to give money to the communists, no matter how much of a nice guy spiffor is.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

fixed
                    Whenever a post references a milf, pics need to be provided.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Spiffor
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

QFTFT

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

That's the way to step up Saras
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor on Eventis

I'm currently in Germany, for matters that are entirely foreign to the revolution. I saw that this morning, and appreciated very much

Also, it gave me an opportunity toboast the wonderful LEGO crane I got for chrstmas. 60 cm long, baby!
                              He's alive and well!

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X