Why are you not Hindu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you not Hindu?

I have been wondering what the general response would be to this for a while.

Responses like "It is all BS" aren't all that useful, please say why it is BS, if you think so.

This is not suppose to be a debate thread, I will try my best not to debate with the nonHindus, and I would ask other Hindus not to debate with them either (even if you know they are wrong). Rather it is suppose to be an informational thread. A discussion thread might come later

I think I know why some of you aren't Hindu, but I am interested in why others of you aren't... and I am interested in knowing if I am wrong about those who I have hypothesis on.

The clearer, the better, of course. While we shouldn't debate you, presenting a reason why you aren't a Hindu that was addressed 2000 years ago is a bit ignorant.

H
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

too little exposure to adherents.

Comment

I like cheeseburgers.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Well at the moment I'm enjoying the religion called materialism too much to care about spiritual things like Hinduism.

Comment

My wife is afraid of fire.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I'm not into drugs. So I don't need the opiate for the masses. That goes for all religions.

Comment

Too much superstition.

Comment

I'm already an Aryan *runs*
                Blah

Comment

Too much exposure to adherents.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                    Too much exposure to adherents.
                    What did you find?

Comment

Because I dont like waisting my time.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I like raw cow and fondling Dalits.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Too many gods
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

Aneeshm
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Because I am the ideal Arya man. Turns out we're not Hindus. Go figure.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X