Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am undecided, maybe you guys can help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenger
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Datsun.

BTW how much does it cost to complete a project like that?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
        Datsun.

BTW how much does it cost to complete a project like that?
        It all depends how much of the work you do on your own and how much you plan on putting on the car. The last one I made cost me around 16K$ without the purchase price of the car and I did 95% of the work by myself. What I need is to know how to weld...Then I would do 99% of the work myself...aside form the paint job. Also I know a lot of people in the industry so I get 30% off on almost everything I buy unless I get it on ebay.

Here you can see pics of before and after. It took me a almost a year for the complete tear down and build up.

Take note that the car has 3/4 inch spacers for the rear wheels now. That last pic was taken right after paint.

My other car I never teared down completely like this one, just upgraded it with aftermarket goodies. I like this one better, its freaking scary how much its powerful.

Spec.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Spec; January 26, 2008, 12:27.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The Datsun in cherry red or black would be teh awesomeness
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Oh Datsun definitely

Challenger is the other option, but the remaining 3? Nah. Don't do them, they're boring and fugly anyway with no sentimental value to general public.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              It took me a almost a year for the complete tear down and build up.
              Datsun?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No, the RX7 1988.

The one you see pics of on post 18. I'll post a video of the dyno run.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Definitely;

First: Datsun WoW!
                  Second: Teh Challenger
                  Third: RX3
                  ===
                  All of these cars, could be awwsome to rebuilt.

IMO; The MR-2 and Celica are unappealing.
                  bleh

Comment

I'll post a video of the dyno run.
                    Post all the videos of your cars (that are worth watching)
                    :
                    bleh

Comment

No, the RX7 1988.

The one you see pics of on post 18. I'll post a video of the dyno run.

Spec.

You didn't get teh joke.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh....haha

Datsun....That soon.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS

Post all the videos of your cars (that are worth watching)
                          :
                          Here it is on the dyno.

You can witness my amazing cameraman skillz...

So it turns out I have 271whp (meaning 310 engine hp) at 10.5psi of boost. 0-60 in ~4.5 seconds. The car weighs in at 1041kg.

Spec.
                          Last edited by Spec; January 26, 2008, 13:42.

Comment

And here is the engine completed and right after paint and me revving the car for my friend whos filming.

I have too upload vids of me at the drag strip on youtube, it might take a while.

Spec.

Comment

Teh Challenger rocks
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X