Something in your drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninot
    the bouncer did, but he wasn't much help. I quickly discovered last night that strip clubs are very much a small example of survival of the fittest.
    Then maybe one of the other dancers did it to try and mess up her job there.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Maybe she did it to have an excuse to hit on Ninot
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You mean my good looks aren't excuse enough?

Yeah, i've been drinking with her before. Her limits are much higher than what she sustained last night. And I had dinner with her too, so its not like she was on an empty stomach.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Strippers

tend to have a messed up view of men and relationships. Maybe its different in Canada, but I doubt it.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Well, I hang out with a pretty sexually open crowd, so maybe it's my perception, but I dont think her outlook is different than most girls I know.
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
              You mean my good looks aren't excuse enough?
              No

Consider:

"Ninot is a sexy manbeast, and I want to jump him, but I have a boyfriend so that wouldn't be right."

vs.

"Ninot is a sexy manbeast, and I wanted to jump him. I'd never have done it, since I have a boyfriend, but I wasn't in control that night, so it's not my fault."
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
              X