Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to the south of Italy is Spain, right? Or is it north?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to the south of Italy is Spain, right? Or is it north?

Geography Dan, happy birthday wherever you are. Been so long since I've seen that name I'd forgotten my Geography. Wonder if there's a way to have a reunion. Maybe that would boost Poly too.

Any ideas how it might be done? Doubt the email addresses are still active.

Oh yeah, here's another one...

Mad Monk, happy birthday!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

One of the most unrealistic parts of Charlie Wilson’s War was when he could rattle off a list of Middle Eastern countries names and their geographical positions in relation to each other…
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Oh, so this is a Birthday thread then?

If so, Have a great one Mad Monk!
      (and Geography Dan...who ever/where ever you are)

Comment

Geography Dan, wow that's an ancient one. HB, whereever you are.

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

oh and MM too.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

HB Teh Mad Monk!

HB Geography Dan!
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X