Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OT is at the very bottom of the forum list. It SHOULD be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OT is at the very bottom of the forum list. It SHOULD be...

...at the very TOP! We are the busiest forum @ Poly by far. So why the basement? Is there something very very wrong with us? Erm, hmm. Ahhh...well... NO! Thare's not!

OT to the TOP of the forum list, or bust!
    Yes! I never could understand why it wasn't there from the start.
    22.58%
    No, the OT is a bottom dweller, and there is should stay!
    58.06%
    WTF is the OT?
    9.68%
    Banana option should be on top!
    9.68%
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

No, I've pretty much got it down to a reflex to scroll down to the bottom once the forums page loads. Changing places would be confusing.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

There's a lot of catfish in the mighty Mississippi. They still are muckfeeders.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

OT is a bottom dweller. It always should be .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It should be in teh middle somewhere.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I like the separation from the AI playing pansies.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well if I'd started a grass roots effort against change I'd have been doing really well.

Comment

Everyone fails on occasion.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Eh, it's been a hell of a run.

Comment

this gives me an idea.

we need a seperate forum, AAHZ-Arenaâ„¢, where any flame wars can take place, and safely moderated by the flamer-grand-champion [ME!] I will be Staff, we will remove all flaming from the other boards, and Poly's postcount will SKYROCKET. it will work like this: 2 people will argue about something and then one of them can challenge the other to, "Step into the Arena" with him where they can work out their differences without cluttering teh OTF.

I am freaking brilliant. OK set this up please i will wait.

kthxbye
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Thanks AAHZ, that makes me feel alot better.

Comment

seriously what is wrong with that idea? i think it is briliant! what other forum has its own Arena for Flame-Wars?

we could have competitions! give out PolyPlus memberships to people who win!

i can keep a running talley of wins and losses!

yes i had the day off and i laze-assed here all day and played civ. plus i can afford it so...
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Hey what? Did I say something?

Comment

oh i wasnt really ranting to you Lancer..

just trying to convince certain Admins/Mods who are reading this, that teh AAHZ-Arenaâ„¢ could potentially raise Poly's post count by 1/3rd PLUS clean teh rest of teh site of annoying flame wars.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

AAHZ, I don't know how to break this to you but these very same mods/admins of which you speak deleted so many massively hit producing threads of mine over the years that it would astonish you. Not until Poly was a fraction of the size of the competition did they get the sense to back off the people that keep the site competitive by having fun here...and you want them to have the sense to do what again?

Look at my threads around this site and how many posts they've generated and hits they've produced. How many threads do I have on page one of the Civ IV forum? How many over 100 posts? Consider that one of these silly buggers almost ran me off from his beloved site, and two others who own or owned the place had a few laughs and let him. If they had all succeeded Poly would be all those threads weaker, and somewhere else that much stronger.

It's how they do business, get used to it. Have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X