Josie's A Biter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josie's A Biter

My daughter... 2 years old, completely adorable (of course), and likes to bite other kids.

However, she's not really prone to start bitting until other kids start it. Problem is, one of the kids in her play group is a bitter too, and his mommy doesn't feel he needs to be punished for it because the kid is also a liar. It isn't fair for Josie to have to go without playing with her friends because of this little brat, but at the same time it is counter productive to punish her when she bites when she sees other kids bite and not get punish. She spent most of play group today playing by herself, and that is sad... more to Wifey than to Josie.

What should I do? I told my wife to talk to the brats mom and tell her that her son isn't allowed to play with Josie until he stops bitting, but I was told his mom doesn't care.

They are having a birthday party a week from friday. I'm thinking of getting my teeth filed.
    Monkey!!!

Bite! Bite his finger off. Then let's see what the other mom thinks.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Coat your child in quinine and then let the little f**ker bite
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My child is also adorable, and he doesn't bite.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I can think of a million kinky and inappropriate things to say. For her future husband's sake I hope she out grows the biting.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

*eyes water*
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well my eyes are watering anyway with this sodding conjunctivitis, but never mind
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Sooner or later the kid is going to bite the other kids and the other moms will get pissed off. Then kick that little brat out of the play group.

Oh, and if your kid keeps having a problem with biting bite her back. 2 year olds can't connect between other peoples pain and their own. You have to show them.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kid is correct.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think you should follow Peter Griffin's example; beat the crap outa the kid.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                      Sooner or later the kid is going to bite the other kids and the other moms will get pissed off. Then kick that little brat out of the play group.
                      I agree, but why wait? Talk to the other moms now, I'm sure at least one has seen this behavior. Kick the kid out now, and then maybe you can show Josie the consequences of biting w/o having to "bite her back".
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Josie's A Biter

Originally posted by Japher
                        Problem is, one of the kids in her play group is a bitter too,

Uhh a Bitter Biter?
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

How do you know that your kid is not the liar?
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Because we see her. She tells the truth. She hasn't learned to lie yet, she'll even tell you when she's hit someone or the like. I told Wifey to kick the kid out and she got all mad, I also told her that if Josie bites to bite her back and she got mad at that too. It's a lose, lose. Also, with her being pregnant again (that's new news) her hormones are all messed up so she's over reacting to everything. On top of that, I have school tonight so I won't see either of them, because I would certainly bite Josie back... I've actually heard that works from several of my coworkers too.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

My child is also adorable, and he doesn't bite
                              Yet...
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X