Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course, it is Don...of course it is...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
      This thread is stupid. Throw rocks at it.

Alinestra, Lancer and Perfection have all flip-flopped in order to perpetuate this mockery. Nothing against those guys, but just pointing out how stupid this thing is.

All this is is and +1s.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• 30 rah --
        30 Gramphos ++
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• So this is an officially sanctioned spam thread that is given special exception to the 500 post limit. Might as well top the thing.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

All this is is and +1s.
            Nice to see you're making a contribution, Donegeal.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Alinestra, Lancer and Perfection have all flip-flopped in order to perpetuate this mockery. Nothing against those guys, but just pointing out how stupid this thing is.

All this is is and +1s.

32 rah ++
              28 Gramphos --
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 34 rah
                26 Gramphos
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So this is an officially sanctioned spam thread that is given special exception to the 500 post limit. Might as well top the thing.
                  I'll second that motion!

32 rah
                  28 Gramphos
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

All this is is and +1s.
                    I fully agree with Donegeal that this thread is stupid. The rules of the thread result in a zero sum game that means posters can keep the thread going in perpetuity. Threads like these are the precise reason why you don't want to have a situation where an unchanging status quo can prevail even within a single post. I'd pointed this out early in the thread but no changes were made.

Hence:

30 rah --
                    30 Gramphos ++

Also, I would like to point out that any +1 is completely irrelevant to a poster with a custom-made title that is independent of the amount of posts made.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• @ Nubs who don't understand Hurt or Heal
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• 28 rah --
                        32 Gramphos ++
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 26 rah --
                          34 Gramphos ++

Comment

• 28 rah ++
                            32 Gramphos --
                            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ
                              If we're seesawing for a week or more, though, we may need to re-evaluate this.
                              I said this six days ago admittedly, but close enough particularly under the circumstances that has resulted. At that point it was rah at 34 and Gramphos at 26 and now it's rah at 28 and Gramphos at 32. That's negligible movement in almost a week towards having one or the other eliminated. It's close enough that it's reasonably a tie.

After some discussion amongst staff, we've decided to close this thread then and invite it to begin anew reset.
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                              X