Cloverfield!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloverfield!

Go see this movie. Wait, let me start again. Take Dramamine and go see this movie. It's awesome, hands down a great flick. I started getting a little bit queasy with the camcorder jerking around but that just added to the movie.

More like LOLverfield

Comment

More like BLOWverfield
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No really, it's a great comedy. Laughed through all three hours.

Comment

Back in Jersey where I used to live, at the end of the street there were some open fields. In the spring they would be full of clover. One time we had some really extra heavy spring rains and the low spots all filled with water making small ponds. The clover went right down to the bank and on in until you couldn't see it anymore. I had the two best dogs I ever had with me and it was a really fresh and clean spring morning. Remember that day like it was yesterday. What I saw and how I felt, the dogs, a female Irish Setter and male Golden Retriever cutting through that clover making a beeline for that water...clear as a bell I can see it still.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
          X