I tell them

"I am the + - 5 %"

why dont you ?
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

i love polls.

Comment

I have never being polled, but I have voted in all elections since I am able to do so but in one local referendum (in which I was in Boston, and I was not able to get papers from the Consulate over there in order to vote by mail)
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I always cooperate fully with pollsters, then tell them that exactly half my answers will be lies.

Oddly, few opt to continue.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            I always cooperate fully with pollsters, then tell them that exactly half my answers will be lies.

Oddly, few opt to continue.
            I remember stopping to talk to one of the people with clipboards once. They were canvassing for deaf children or something, and trying to get people to set up direct debits to their charity.

Whenever the guy said something I answered back rather flippantly at the idea. In the end he asked: "Mate, is there anything better than giving hope to deaf children?" - "Yes, giving hope to kids with cancer I think. Why are your kids more deserving?". He didn't know how to continue and called me an idiot.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's just one more person that I'm able to bestow my opinion upon, and I'm willing to do so.

Comment

When it comes to political polls... I use the Mike Royko approach. I just lie to them
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

FWI, the purpose of this poll is to poll Polish polling.

Comment

Asher's been polled

Comment

I took part in a beer survey once.

Beer's a far more interesting topic than politics.
                      "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by Xorbon
                        I took part in a beer survey once.

Beer's a far more interesting topic than politics.
                        I took a beer survey once too- I didn't mind the questions on favorite brands etc but when they got in to minute detail on how Labats giving to amateur sport they started to lose me. When they wanted to ask the same 42 questions about Molson that I said "don't know"concerning Labatts, the survey ended quickly. I lose patience with long repetitive polls
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Me too.

Also, they made us try what is today called "Tornade".

I got 100$ for that.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

I remember stopping to talk to one of the people with clipboards once. They were canvassing for deaf children or something, and trying to get people to set up direct debits to their charity.

Whenever the guy said something I answered back rather flippantly at the idea. In the end he asked: "Mate, is there anything better than giving hope to deaf children?" - "Yes, giving hope to kids with cancer I think. Why are your kids more deserving?". He didn't know how to continue and called me an idiot.
                            Well, you are an idiot for saying so. The guy is probably taking his own free time to help deaf children, maybe because some kid he knows is deaf. Who knows...But aside from critiscising that he is helping the wrong children, how are you helping kids with cancer? How are you better than him? I would guess you are not, unless you went on your merry way to another guy to get pre-authorised debits from your account to help kids with cancer. Otherwise, you're just a cheap bastard trying to find an excuse not to give away money instead of saying you simply dont wanna. Because your answer would have been no even if the guy was helping kids with cancer.

Spec.
                            Last edited by Spec; January 22, 2008, 10:37.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                              Me too.

Also, they made us try what is today called "Tornade".

I got 100$ for that.

Spec.
                              You got paid to do a beer survey? I think I was surveyed by the wrong people!
                              "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Working...
                              X