Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do so many Islamic terrorists go to Spain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many Islamic terrorists go to Spain?

Another Islamic terrorist group arrested in Spain with bomb making materials. At least they're not Moroccan this time; it was a bunch of Pakistanis.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Well, we are the European country that is getting more immigrants per year since some years ago, so I guess it should be easy to camouflage. Also, two more points: Al-Andalus memory is very important for them and I guess that islamic terrorist remember all the confusion about 03/11.

According to the Spanish press, the islamic terrorists (12 pakistanis and 2 indians) were planning a terror attack in Barcelona, with the same kind of explosive used in Casablanca and London´s terror attacks.
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

To see a great mosque ruined by the erection of an average cathedral.

Either that, or secretly snack on pigs' ears tapas.
      Attached Files
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
        To see a great mosque ruined by the erection of an average cathedral.
        Well, to tell the truth, the mosque in turn was built over a church. But I agree, artistically speaking, the "Mezquita" (Cordoba big mosque) would be much more beautiful if there was no a cathedral there
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav

Well, to tell the truth, the mosque in turn was built over a church. But I agree, artistically speaking, the "Mezquita" (Cordoba big mosque) would be much more beautiful if there was no a cathedral there
          I would be very happy with a plate of those pig's ears.

Mmm, pork.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

They're active in the Balkans (Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia) too, right? Maybe they're planning a two-pronged invasion supported by North African immigrants acting as a "fifth column". Europe is doomed.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              They're active in the Balkans (Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia) too, right? Maybe they're planning a two-pronged invasion supported by North African immigrants acting as a "fifth column". Europe is doomed.
              Have you watched 'Red Dawn' recently ?

Comment

Because they want to blow up the plane to maine before it gets grounded by the rain?
                "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Edan
                  Because they want to blow up the plane to maine before it gets grounded by the rain?
                  Oi! Guvnor- leave it aht !

(Cue extremely bad D!ck Van D!ke Cokernee accent).

Comment

I thought that rain stayed mainly on the plain--couldn't they just fly over forests?
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                    X