X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucketlist

Went to see this evening.

Very touching and thought provoking.

Sean hayes,Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.

Check out the trailer
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Old people movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
      Old people movie.
      Yeah, which I am approaching to soon.

Makes you kinda pause at the approaching end of the mortal world

Comment

Huh. WaPo said it blew chunks, like pretty much all movies that hit the screen in January.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
          Huh. WaPo said it blew chunks, like pretty much all movies that hit the screen in January.
          Elok, I agree many critics offer many views, I have never heard of this one in particular though.

I remember back in early 1980's watching WGN, Siskel and Ebert

I remember they hit a lot of movies on the head but also clashed with some.

I am of the opinion one should watch one to get a fair exposure to form ones own opinion.

Gramps

One of the funnier lines in the movie, Jack Nicholson said three things in life a person should never forget:

1) Never pass a restroom

2) Never ignore a H@rdon

3) Never trust a fart

This was as he was exiting a restroom

Comment

What a couple of ****heads. You heard this, you heard that. You just heard him say he liked it. Where does that leave you?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
              Yeah, Rottentomatoes says only 39% of critics said it was good. I think I'll pass .

Maybe I'll see Juno instead (93% fresh on RT).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
              X