Ask Old Uncle Chegitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Old Uncle Chegitz

Since I'm all doped up, this should either be amusing or terribly boring.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Who won the long jump gold at 1984 LA Olympics?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The winner, of course.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Should stronger measures have been taken to prevent the East German Pole Vault Champion from becoming the West German Pole Vault Champion?

Comment

Why does capitalism suck?!
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
            Should stronger measures have been taken to prevent the East German Pole Vault Champion from becoming the West German Pole Vault Champion?
            Look, they built a wall to keep to ensure that only the best East German pole vaulters would make it, but the long jumpers grew jealous and tore it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
              Why does capitalism suck?!
              The question isn't "why does it suck," but rather, "why doesn't it swallow?"

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

The question isn't "why does it suck," but rather, "why doesn't it swallow?"
                I think you can't do both.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Was the Soviet Union really just Upper Volta with nukes?

Comment

No, it was Upper Volga, but you can see how people were confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I think you can't do both.

Yes you can, you just have to have talent
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

why is capitalism untalented?
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                          why is capitalism untalented?
                          Because we use Dollars, Euros, Pounds, Yen, and Yuan instead of talents these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

Yes you can, you just have to have talent
                            srsly

Comment

What is the best anagram of "chegitz guevara" you can think of?
                              Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Working...
                              X