I May Be Posting Less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I May Be Posting Less

My new resolution was to be nicer. It's really hard.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

So you're coming to Texas instead?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Relevance to OT?
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

There's not a Texas forum, amazingly. There should be one.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I agree.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Are you ok DaShi?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

you need antidepressants, or alternatively look for a local Scientology church to help you out
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I think I may be like that alien on "American Dad" who gets sick when he's nice.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

what a dumb resolution.
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Thank you for your response.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      There's not a Texas forum, amazingly. There should be one.
                      maybe we could petition to partition a section "Texas" and a sub fora "friends of Texas"

Not sure, might colud happen
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                        My new resolution was to be nicer. It's really hard.
                        "i shall break you."
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Try t be nice, if it dun work, fahhhhhh-gedddd-bout it with them

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

"i shall break you."
                            I wish you the best of luck, my friend.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

He's killing time during his latest banning.

Comment

Working...
                              X