Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your PMs.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      A love story to me these days involves me and a 48" pizza. Hell, that's the stuff of wet dreams.
      Remind me never to have pizza at your place!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        A love story to me these days involves me and a 48" pizza. Hell, that's the stuff of wet greasy dreams.
        Fixed.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
          People used to be wittier at this place. Nowadays it's only 'teh' and allcaps and harsh insults.
          It's cuz of the subforums.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

wow everyone is acting so AAHZishâ„¢ lately

leave the idiocy to the professional around here [ME!]

erm... wait a sec here...
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

AAHZ:

Sig material
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

my pleasure

may it serve you well in the years to come
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                X