Terrorism and former American law-makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun
    So no one on Apolyton cares about Al-Queda and United States' war against terrorism?
    Originally posted by Whoha
    You are right, there should be greater scrutiny, control, and restrictions on capital coming in to, and leaving this country.

Comment

Lots of Islamic/Arab charity groups have ties to terrorist groups. My money is that he donated to one of those unknowingly and so tghey are jumping all over him. He had no clue.

The goverment is going after him for the same reason it made those teenagers who plotted "terrorism" in Florida last year. Those kids were no threat at all and had no real conspiracy, just a bunch of idiots. They are going after this guy to make it seem that A. THE TERRORISTS ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!! AHHH!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!! B. To make it seem that they are competant and pro active on THE FIGHT ON TERROR(TM).c

Comment

This is for the jackasses who do not click on links to read up on important news.

You call Wez lazy, and YOU'RE the one just posting a link?
        I think it's clear who is really lazy.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You call Wez lazy, and YOU'RE the one just posting a link?
          I think it's clear who is really lazy.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Whoop de doh dah. How about terrorism and current American law-makers?

The coddled "terrorists" of South Florida

BTW, when I pulled that little stunt last year, these were the people I was risking having show up at my place in the dark of night.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I need to nail your tongue to a wooden pole while you have it out.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                X