Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried Renaissance Kingdoms?

It is an interesting game.

If the women who play are typical their RP posts seem really to open quite a window into the female psyche.

What is it?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No. I am playing Tribal Wars and having a bit of fun with that. It gives me something to do while waiting for people to post on Poly
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I played Tribal Wars for a month or two.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Other Games forum

Comment

It's a (largely) free role playing game set in Renaissance Europe - principally France and England - with maybe 25,000 active players.

The game mechanics are rudimentary but it manages to be quite atmospheric and the role play can get quite sophisticated.

Comment

Working...
            X